Internal speaker removal and installation - ThinkCentre M58 (type 7187, 7359, 8820) M58p (type 6136, 7345, 7479, 9961)
This section provides instructions on how to replace the internal speaker.
- Open the computer cover. See "Cover removal".
- Locate the internal speaker. See "Locating components".
- Disconnect the internal speaker cable from the system board. See "Locating parts on the system board".
- Press the internal speaker lock latch (1), slide the internal speaker downwards and remove it from the chassis.
- Position the new internal speaker into the metal clips (2) and push the internal speaker upwards until it is secured by the lock latch (1).
- Connect the new internal speaker cable to the system board.
- Go to "Completing the FRU replacement".
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved