Keyboard service parts - ThinkPad X300
Note: Each Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) applies to all types and models, unless specific types or model numbers are listed with the FRU.
- FRUs that have a * or ** in the CRU column are Customer Replaceable Units (CRUs).
- * identifies parts that are fairly simple to replace, requiring few or no tools.
- ** identifies parts that are slightly more difficult to replace.
- N identifies parts that are not to be replaced by the customer.
- RoHS compliance:
- Parts identified by an R in the RoHS ID column are compliant.
- Parts identified by an N in the RoHS ID column are not compliant.
|Canadian French (058)||42T3602|
|Canadian French (Acnor)||42T3601|
|Greek (U.S. English and Greek layout)||42T3622|
|Latin American Spanish||42T3628|
|U.S. English (International, with a Euro symbol)||42T3630|
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved