Replacing mouse - ThinkCentre M57 (type 6068, 6074, 9172, 6008) / M57p (type 9087, 9193, 9018, 9012)
To remove and install the mouse follow the steps below:
- Remove any media (diskettes, CDs, or tapes) from the drives, shut down your operating system, and turn off all attached devices.
- Unplug all power cords from electrical outlets.
- Locate the mouse connector.
Note: Your mouse might be connected to a standard mouse connector 1 or a USB connector 2 in the front or rear of your computer. See "Locating connectors on the rear of your computer" or "Locating computer components".
- Disconnect the failing mouse cable from the computer.
- Connect the new mouse to the appropriate connector on the computer.
- Go to, "Completing the parts replacement".
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved