Battery pack removal and installation - ThinkPad X60 Tablet, X61 Tablet
Turning the computer off and removing the battery pack are the first steps for all option parts removal and installation instructions.
- Close the computer display.
- Disconnect the ac adapter and all cables from the computer.
- Turn the computer over, and slide the battery latch to the unlock position.
- Slide and hold the battery release latch to the unlock position (1), then slide out and lift up to remove the battery (2).
- Align the rubber feet of the spare battery with the rubber feet on the computer; then gently push the battery into the space.
- Slide the battery latch to the locked position.
- Turn the computer over again. Connect the ac adapter and the cables to the computer.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved