Keyboard removal movie - ThinkPad X60 Tablet
Keyboard installation movie
- To remove the battery pack:
- Turn the computer off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and all cables from the computer, then close the display and turn the system over.
- Slide latch number one to the unlocked position.
- Slide and hold latch number two to the unlocked position.
- Slide the battery out of the rear of the machine.
- To remove the keyboard:
- From the bottom of the machine, remove the four keyboard retaining screws.
- Turn the machine over and open the cover.
- Push the keyboard toward the rear of the system between the F8 and F9 keys until the keyboard separates at the front edge.
- Using a probe, lift up on the keyboard.
- Disconnect the keyboard connector, and lift the keyboard out of the system.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved