Keyboard installation movie - ThinkPad R60, R60e
Keyboard removal movie
- To replace the keyboard:
- While holding the keyboard above the system, connect the keyboard cable.
- Angle the keyboard slightly while lowering into the rear edge of the system.
- Ensure the rear edge is under the keyboard bezel then lower the front edge into place.
- Turn the system over and secure the keyboard using the single screw.
- Next replace the Palm Rest as follows:
- Attach the touch pad cable connector.
- Lay the palm rest in position at the front edge of the system ensuring that the tabs are caught.
- Lower the rear edge and snap it into position.
- Turn the machine over and secure it using the four screws.
- Next replace the battery pack.
- Using the side rails as a guide, slide the battery into the machine until the latch catches.
- Slide the latch to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved