Power switch LED cable assembly installation movie - ThinkCentre A52 (8288, 8297, 8326, 8329, 8342, 8380)
To install the power switch LED cable assembly:
- Position the power switch in the bezel and press down until secure by the latches.
- Insert each of the LED's in its respective sockets and press to seat.
- Install the front bezel. Route the power switch LED cable through the hole in the chassis.
- Align the tabs with the slots on the chassis and press until secure by the latches. Here is a closer look at the hinge tab on the bezel and a cutout in the chassis.
- Connect the power switch LED cable to the systemboard.
- Install the side cover. Position the cover over the chassis using the tabs at the top and bottom as a guide.
- Slide the cover forward until it is locked in place.
- Secure with the two screws. Here is a closer look at one of the tabs on the cover and the slot in the chassis.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved