Power switch LED cable assembly removal movie - ThinkCentre A52 (8288, 8297, 8326, 8329, 8342, 8380)
To remove the power switch LED cable assembly:
- Remove the side cover.
- Remove two rear screws.
- Grasp the handle and slide the cover approximately 1/2 inch to the rear.
- Rotate the cover out and lift off.
- Remove the front bezel. Disconnect the cable for the power switch LED assembly from the system board.
- There are three latching tabs on the left side and three hinge tabs on the right side of the bezel.
- While applying pressure to the top of the bezel, release each of the three tabs starting with the tabs on the top.
- Rotate the left side of the bezel away from the chassis until the hinge tabs are free.
- Lift the bezel from the chassis using caution not to damage the power switch LED cable as you pull it through the chassis.
- Remove the power switch LED cable assembly.
- Grasp each of the LED's and pull them from their sockets.
- Release the latches securing the power switch and pull it from the bezel.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved