Memory removal movie - ThinkCentre A52 (8288, 8297, 8326, 8329, 8342, 8380)
To remove the memory:
- Remove the side cover.
- Remove two rear screws.
- Grasp the handle and slide the cover approximately 1/2 inch to the rear.
- Rotate the cover out and lift off.
- Place the system in the service position.
- Turn off the system and all attached peripheral devices.
- Disconnect all power cords and all external signal cables. For easier access to components, place the system on its side, this is the recommended service position.
- Remove the DIMM. Push out on the two latches.
- Lift the DIMM out of the socket and place it on a static-protected surface.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved