Memory installation movie - ThinkCentre A52 (8288, 8297, 8326, 8329, 8342, 8380)
|Memory removal movie|
To install a DIMM:
- Ensure that the retention latches are open.
- Insert the DIMM straight into the slot pressing down on both of the corners at the same time until it is secured by the latches.
- Return the system to the operational position.
- Install the side cover. Position the cover over the chassis using the tabs at the top and bottom as a guide.
- Slide the cover forward until it is locked in place.
- Secure with the two screws. Here is a closer look at one of the tabs on the cover and the slot in the chassis.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved