Front panel card installation movie - ThinkCentre A52 (8288, 8297, 8326, 8329, 8342, 8380)
||Front panel card removal movie
To install the front panel card:
- Carefully feed the cable through the cutout in the chassis.
- Insert the hinge tab into the slot in the chassis and rotate the assembly against the chassis.
- Secure with a single screw.
- Connect the audio cable and the USB cable to the systemboard.
- Return the system to its operational position.
- Install the front bezel. Route the power switch LED cable through the hole in the chassis.
- Align the tabs in the bezel with the slots in the chassis and press until secured by the latches.
- Here is a closer look at the hinge tab on the bezel and a cut out in the chassis.
- Connect the power switch LED cable to the system board.
- Install the side cover. Position the cover over the chassis using the tabs at the top and bottom as a guide.
- Slide the cover forward until it is locked in place.
- Secure with the two screws. Here is a closer look at one of the tabs on the cover and a slot in the chassis.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved