Floppy diskette drive installation movie - ThinkCentre A52 (8288, 8297, 8326, 8329, 8342, 8380)
|Floppy diskette drive removal movie|
To install a diskette drive:
- Slide the drive into the media drive bay using the screw holes for alignment and secure with the two screws.
- Connect the power cable and the signal cable.
- Return the system its operational position.
- Install the front bezel. Route the power switch LED power cable through the hole in the chassis.
- Align the tabs in the bezel with the slots in the chassis and press until secure by the latches. Here is a closer look at a hinge tab on the bezel and a cut-out in the chassis.
- Connect the power switch LED cable to the system board.
- Install the side cover. Position the cover over the chassis using the tabs on the top and bottom as a guide.
- Slide the cover forward until its locked in place.
- Secure with the two screws.
- Here is a closer look at one of the tabs on the cover and a slot in the chassis.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved