Palm rest removal movie - ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, Z61p
Palm rest installation movie
To remove the palm rest:
- Remove the battery pack:
- Turn the system off.
- Disconnect the AC adapter and all cables.
- Close the system display and turn it over.
- Slide and hold the battery latch in the unlock position.
- Grasp the battery pack and pull it out of the system.
Here is a closer look at a battery pack latch.
- Remove the palm rest:
- Remove the four screws from the bottom of the ThinkPad.
- Turn the system over and open the display.
- Release the latches on the outer edges of the palm rest first; then pull up on the center to release the remaining latches.
- Disconnect the finger print reader Ultra Nav pad cable.
- Place the palm rest aside.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved