Keyboard installation movie - ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, Z61p
Keyboard removal movie
- Install the keyboard:
- Position the keyboard over the system.
- Connect the cable to the system board.
- Align the keyboard in the bezel.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Secure with the single screw.
- Install the palm rest:
- Connect the finger print reader UltraNav pad cable.
- Position the palm rest over the base.
- Press down along the edges to seat the latching tabs.
- Close the cover.
- Turn the system over.
- Secure the four screws.
- Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Push in the battery pack until it is secured by the latch.
- Slide the latch to the lock position.
ThinkPad movie index
Detailed installation and removal instructions
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved