Battery removal movie - ThinkCentre A52 (type 8154, 8161, 8162, 8164, 8165) / M52 (type 8111, 8211, 8212, 8213, 8214)
|Battery installation movie|
To remove the battery:
- Place the system in the service position.
- Turn off the system and all attached perpherial devices.
- Disconnect the power cords and all external signal cables.
- Open the top cover. Press the cover release buttons, one on each side and rotate the cover up to the open position.
- Open the drive bay assembly. Grasp the assembly and rotate it to the open position.
- Remove the riser card assembly. Note that the top cover has been removed for better viewing of this assembly.
- Grasp the handle and lift straight up to disconnect the riser card from the connector.
- Remove the battery. Using a flat-bladed probe, flex the battery retaining spring clip to free the battery, and lift the battery out of the retainer.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved