Memory removal movie - ThinkCentre A52 (type 8154, 8161, 8162, 8164, 8165) / M52 (type 8111, 8211, 8212, 8213, 8214)
To remove the DIMM:
- Place the system in the service position.
- Turn off the system and all attached perpherial devices.
- Disconnect the power cord and all external signal cables.
- Open the top cover. Press the cover release buttons, one on each side and rotate the cover up to the open position.
- Open the drive bay assembly. Grasp the assemble and rotate to the open position.
- Remove the DIMM. Push out on the two latches.
- Lift the DIMM out of the socket and place it on a static protected surface.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved