Backup battery installation movie - ThinkPad Z60t, Z61t
Backup battery removal movie
- Install the backup battery:
- Connect the cable to the system board.
- Position the battery on the base and press until it is secured by the double-stick tape.
- Install the palm rest:
- Connect the finger print reader and UltraNav pad cable.
- Position the palm rest over the base.
- Press down in the center and then along the edges to seat the four latching tabs.
- Close the cover and turn the system over.
- Secure the four screws on the bottom.
- Install the battery pack:
- Position the battery pack into the machine using the side rails as a guide.
- Push in the battery pack until it is secured by the latch.
- Slide the latch to the lock position.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved