Cover removal and installation - ThinkCentre A50, A51, A52, M52, S50, S51
Turn off the computer and wait 3 to 5 minutes to let the computer cool before opening the computer cover.
To open the computer cover:
- Remove any media (diskettes, CDs, or tapes) from the drives, shut down your operating system, turn off all attached devices and the computer.
- Unplug all power cords from electrical outlets.
- Disconnect the cables attached to the computer. This includes power cords, input/output (I/O) cables, and any other cables that are connected to the computer. See "Locating controls and connectors on the front of your computer" and "Locating connectors on the rear of your computer"".
- Remove the floor stand, if attached.
- Remove any locking devices, such as a Kensington lock that secure the computer cover.
- Press inward on the two buttons and pivot the top cover upward.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved