ThinkVision L150 15.0-inch LCD Monitor - Overview
3 year Limited customer carry-in or customer mail-in service using Rapid Replacement
- Announce date: 19 Oct 2004
- Planned availability date: 22 Oct 2004 (North America, Latin America)
- Planned availability date: 12 Nov 2004 (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
- Planned availability date: 22 Oct 2004 (Asia Pacific except Japan)
- Planned availability date: 5 Nov 2004 (Japan)
- Effective withdrawal date: 31 Jan 2006 (6636-AC1, 6636-AC2)
The ThinkVision L150 15.0-inch LCD Monitor is intended to operate with system units or video adapters that generate a video output listed within the specifications.
Note: The ThinkVision L150 monitor features preset display modes. The actual display modes used depend on the attaching system unit, the operating system, and application software.
- Microsoft Windows Me
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- One monitor
- Attached tilt stand that can be removed
- Attached 1.8-meter analog video signal cable (15-pin D to 15-pin D) that can be removed
- Power cord
- CD containing multilingual user's guide, set-up test pattern, and Windows Installation file.
- Setup guide
- Safety and warranty information
- 3 -> 2 pin AC adapter (Japan model only: 6636-AC2)
- Japanese proof of purchase card (Japan model only: 6636-AC2
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved