Front fan baffle assembly installation movie - ThinkCentre A50 (type 8089, 8090) / A51 (type 8105, 8107, 8109, 8117, 8119, 8121) / M51 (type 8104, 8106, 8108, 8118, 8120) / S50 (type 8086, 8087, 8088, 8094)
To install the front fan baffle assembly:
- Insert the tab into the sides of the fan into the slots of the drive bay chassis and then slide the assembly up until it is secured by the locking latch.
- Connect the fan power cable to the system board. Here is a closer look at a side tab on the assembly and a slot on the drive bay assembly.
- Return the system to the operational position.
- Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring that the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved