Front USB and audio card assembly removal movie - ThinkCentre A51p (type 8420) / ThinkCentre M51 (type 8141, 8142, 8145)
Movie player help
Front USB and audio card assembly installation movie
Text of the audio portion of the front USB and audio cable removal movie
To remove the front USB and audio card assembly:
- Remove the top cover.
- Turn off the system and all attached peripheral devices.
- Disconnect all power cords and all external signal cables.
- Press the cover release buttons, one on each side and rotate the cover up from the rear and remove it.
- Rotate the drive bay assembly upward to gain access to the front USB and audio card assembly.
- Disconnect the front USB and audio card cable from the system board.
- Disconnect the power LED cable from the front USB and audio card.
- Squeeze the ends of the drive bay retaining clip to release the clip so you can rotate the bay to the fully open position.
- Loosen the two captive screws securing the front USB and audio card assembly and lift the assembly out of the chassis.
- Disconnect the signal cable from the front USB and audio card.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved