Power supply removal movie - ThinkCentre A51p (type 8420, 8421) / ThinkCentre M51 (type 8095, 8141, 8142, 8145)
Movie player help
Power supply installation movie
Text of the audio portion of the power supply removal movie
To remove the power supply:
- Remove the top cover.
- Turn off the system and all attached peripheral devices, disconnect all power cord, and all external signal cables.
- Press the cover release buttons, one on each side and rotate the cover up from the rear and remove it.
- Rotate the drive assembly upward.
- Disconnect the following power cables from the drives in the drive bay:
- P5 hard disk drive
- P6 diskette drive
- P4 CD-ROM drive
- Disconnect the following power cables from the system board:
- P2 system board and P1 system board.
- Remove the four screws that secure the power supply to the rear chassis.
- Slide the power supply to the front of the system so that it will clear the lip on the rear frame and lift the power supply out.
View detailed power supply removal and installation instructions for 8095, 8420, 8421, 8141, 8142, 8145 systems.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved