Backup battery installation movie - ThinkPad X40, X41
Backup battery removal movie
To install the backup battery:
- Install the backup battery:
- Connect the cable.
- Press the battery into position.
- Install the keyboard:
- Connect the keyboard cable, and position the flap over the connector.
- Align the top edge of the keyboard with the bezel, and seat the keyboard.
- Close the cover, and then turn the ThinkPad over.
- Secure the keyboard with the six screws.
- Install the hard disk drive:
- Slide the drive into the bay until the connector seats.
- Secure it with the single screw.
- Install the battery pack:
- Insert the battery pack into the machine until latch number 2 secures it in place.
- Slide latch number one to the locked position.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved