Hard disk drive assembly removal movie - NetVista 2179, 6643
Movie player help
Hard disk drive installation movie
Text of the audio portion of the hard disk drive removal movie
To remove the hard disk drive assembly:
- Carefully insert a flat bladed screw driver into the latch.
- Rotate the assembly up approximately 60 degrees.
- Disconnect the power and signal cables by firmly grasping the connector to avoid damage, then rotate the assembly off the hinge tab and lift it out of the frame.
- Disconnect the fan power cable from the system board. Here is a closer look at the latch action.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved