Speaker module removal movie - NetVista 2179, 6643
Movie player help
Speaker module installation movie
Text of the audio portion of the speaker module removal movie
The base plate must be removed to access the speaker module.
To remove the speaker module:
- Disconnect the speaker cables and IR cable from the system board.
- Remove the two screws.
- Slide the speaker grill down and off.
- Support the speaker module.
- Remove the single screw on each side and lift the module out.
NOTE: When the drive bay assembly is installed, you must free the drive bay cables.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved