System board removal - ThinkCentre 8316
To remove the system board
- Turn off the computer and peripheral devices.
- Disconnect all external cables and power cords.
- Cover removal .
- Press both sides of the air baffle and lift it outward to remove it from the computer.
- Disconnect all wires connected to the system board.
- Rotate the drive chassis over the system board and lock it in the upright position.
- Remove the support arm by pulling it out.
- Remove the seven screws that attach the system board to the chassis.
- Lift out the system board.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved