Cover removal - ThinkCentre 8316
Attention: Read "Safety information to be familiar with before servicing an IBM computer" before opening the cover.
To remove the cover
- Shut down your operating system, remove any media (diskettes, CDs, or tapes) from the drives, and turn off all attached devices and the computer.
- Unplug all power cords from electrical outlets.
- Disconnect all cables attached to the computer. This includes power cords, input/output (I/O) cables, and any other cables that are connected to the computer.
- Press the buttons on the sides of the computer and pivot the rear end of the cover up toward the front of the computer.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved