Locations installation movie - ThinkCentre 8084, 8085, 8147, 8148, 8179, 8189, 8190, 8194, 8195, 8198, 8199, 8415, 8432, 8433
Movie player help
Text of the audio portion of the locations overview movie
Located on the front of the machine
- Two customer-accessible 5.25-inch bays. One is for the DVD drive.
- Two customer-accessible 3.5-inch bays. One is for the 1.44 MB diskette drive.
- The power switch
- Two status LEDs, which are:
- Power-on, and
- Hard disk drive activity
- These ports:
- Digital audio out
- IEEE 1394
- Microphone and headphone; and
- Two USB ports
Located on the back of the machine
- The cover release lever
- The power supply voltage switch
- The power supply connector
- The following I/O ports:
- Six USB 2.0
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Line out; and
- The knockout for a U-bolt connector; and
- Four PCI slots
Located on the right side of the machine is the cover release button.
Located on the top is a security key lock.
Hardware Maintenance Manual for 8189, 8190, 8194, 8195, 8198, 8199, 8415, 8432, and 8433 systems.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved