Hard disk drive installation movie - ThinkCentre 8084, 8085, 8147, 8148, 8179, 8189, 8190, 8194, 8195, 8198, 8199, 8415, 8432, 8433
Movie player help
Hard disk drive removal movie
Text of the audio portion of the hard disk drive installation movie
To install the hard disk drive
- Position the hard disk drive inside the hard disk drive rail harness.
- Align the pins on the harness with the holes in the drive.
- Flex the harness, and seat the other two pins.
- Align the drive into the drive bay cage, and slide into place until it locks..
NOTE: It might be necessary to press the retaining latch to slide the drive all the way into the bay.
- Connect the power cable and the signal cable.
- Rotate the cage closed.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved