Mini PCI removal movie - ThinkPad T40/p, T41/p, T42/p, T43/p
Note: Before you begin:
Note: Models with an 802.11a/b wireless LAN Mini PCI adapter will have three T7 Torx screws in the palm rest to restrict access to the card by anyone other than an authorized servicer.
Note: Not for systems with a 15.0-inch display.
Mini PCI installation movie
To remove a Mini PCI card:
- Disconnect the main and auxiliary antenna cables.
- Release the latches.
- Rotate the card up and lift it out.
- Place the card on the ESD mat.
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved