System board removal- ThinkCentre 8185, 8186, 8192
To remove the system board, do the following:
- Turn off the computer and peripheral devices and disconnect all external cables and power cords, then remove the cover. See "Cover removal".
- Remove the air baffle.
- Disconnect all wires connected to the system board.
- Rotate the drive chassis over the system board and lock it in the upright position.
- Remove the support arm by pulling it out.
- Remove the seven screws that attach the system board to the chassis.
- Lift out the system board.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved