CD-ROM removal and installation - NetVista 2255
- Disconnect the power, sound and signal cables from the CD-ROM.
- Pull up the latch that secures the CD-ROM drive-mounting tray.
- Slide the drive-mounting tray toward the front of the computer and remove it.
- Remove four screws (two on each side) that secure the bay holder.
- Pull the bay holder backward and lift it up to remove it completely.
- Reverse the procedure to install a new drive.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved