Floppy diskette drive removal and installation - NetVista 2255
- Disconnect the power and signal cables from the rear of the diskette drive.
- Pull up the latch that secures the drive-mounting tray.
- Slide the drive-mounting tray toward the front of the computer and remove it.
- Remove the four screws (two on each side) that secure the bay holder.
- Pull the diskette drive from the mounting tray to remove it.
- Reverse the procedure to install a new drive.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved