Adapter cards removal and installation - NetVista 2255
Installing Adapter Cards
- Remove the screw that secures the adapter card retainer and slot cover. Then remove the card retainer and slot cover.
- Align and insert the adapter card into the adapter card slot.
- Secure the card with the screw that you removed in the first step.
- Reinstall all hardware (except for the slot cover, which cannot be reinstalled) and screws that you removed prior to the installation of the adapter card.
Removing Adapter Cards
- Position the system unit so that the card is accessible to you.
- If the adapter card has cables, disconnect them. Be sure to take note of where the cable is connected. You will have to reconnect these cables when you reinstall the card.
- Remove the adapter card screw.
- Firmly hold the adapter card and carefully pull it from the card slot.
- If you are not reinstalling the card, reinstall all other hardware and screws that were removed prior to the removal of the adapter card.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved