Adapter card removal and installation - NetVista 2284
- Before removing an adapter card, note the location of the adapter card and any cables. When removing an adapter card, install the replacement card in the same slot as the one you removed.
- If necessary, remove cards from the adjacent slots of the failed card.
Removing adapter card
- Position the system unit such that the card is accessible to you.
- If the adapter card has cables, disconnect them. Be sure to take note where those cables are connected and how they are oriented. You will need to reconnect those cables when you reinstall the card.
- Remove the adapter card screw.
- Carefully pull the adapter card straight out of the slot so that the card does not bend.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved