Bay panel removal and installation - NetVista 2284
Attention: If you remove a drive from a bay and you do not intend to install a new drive immediately, reinstall the bay panel on the empty exposed drive bay.
Note: Follow these steps to remove the plastic bay panel from the front of the system unit cover.
- Hold a bay panel and press either side to unlatch it from the front of the system unit cover.
- Pull the bay panel and EMI bay cover out.
EMI Bay Panel installation
- Replace the EMI bay cover.
- Insert a bay panel into the opening at the front of the system cover, aligning the panel latches with the sides of the unit.
- Push the panel back until you hear the latches click into place.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved