Floppy diskette drive removal and installation - NetVista 6270, 6276, 6279, 6280
- On the back of the system, remove the screw that secures the power supply.
- Pull the latch on the drive mounting tray and the power supply upward to remove it completely.
- Disconnect the power and signal cables from the back of the diskette drive.
- Remove the two screws that hold the diskette drive to the mounting tray.
- Open the door on the front of the computer.
- Pull the diskette drive toward the front of the computer to remove it.
- Reverse the procedure to install a new drive.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved