Power supply removal - NetVista 2251, 6830, 6831
- Remove the cover (See Cover removal).
- Remove the screw that secures the power supply to the rear of the chassis.
- Push the metal tab that secures the power supply to the chassis to release the power supply.
- Slide the power supply unit up toward the top of the chassis.
- Rotate the power supply outward as shown.
6. Pull the power supply forward and carefully rotate it toward the front of the chassis.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved