Adapter card removal and installation - NetVista 2251, 6830, 6831
- Cover removal .
- Remove the slot cover for the appropriate expansion slot.
- Remove the adapter from its static-protective package.
- Install the adapter into the appropriate slot on the system board.
- Install the screw that secures the adapter.
Note: If you are installing a Wake on LAN-supported network adapter, attach the Wake on LAN cable that came with the adapter to the Wake on LAN connector on the system board.
- Replace the cover and connect the cables.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved