Internal bays 1-4 removal and installation - NetVista 2271, 6840, 6841
- Remove the cover (see Cover removal).
- If the drive you are installing is a removable-media drive, remove the bay panel from the front bezel.
- Insert a flat bladed screwdriver into one of the slots on the static shield in the drive bay into which you are installing the drive and gently pry the static shield loose from the drive bay.
- Install the drive into the bay. Align the screw holes and insert the two screws
- Connect the power and signal cables to the drive.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved