Memory removal and installation - ThinkPad A20, A21, A22
This document contains instructions for removing and installing the memory on your A20 or A21 ThinkPad computer.
Removing the memory
- Remove the battery pack.
- Loosen the screw as indicated by 1.
- Remove the cover as indicated by 2.
- Press out on the latches on both edges of the socket the same time as indicated by 3.
- Remove the DIMM as indicated by 4.
- Replace the memory slot cover; then tighten the screw.
Installing the memory
Reverse Steps 6 through 2.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved