LCD receiver card removal - NetVista 2179, 6643
- Perform the LCD removal procedure. (Get additional information on LCD removal.)
- Remove the two screws from the receiver card being careful to keep the plastic screw washers and the plastic stand-offs.
- Lift up on the receiver card to unplug it from the LCD panel.
Receiver card installation
- Lay the LCD panel on a flat protected surface.
- Put each stand-off on the threaded holes of the LCD panel.
- Place the receiver card over the stand-offs and by visual site line up the receiver card holes with the stand-offs.
- Lower the receiver card down on the stand-offs and put mild pressure on the left side of the card in order to seat the card into its connector.
- Install the two screws with the plastic washers into the two mounting holes of the receiver card to secure the card to the LCD panel.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved