Power inverter board removal and installation - NetVista 2179, 6643
- Unplug the power cord from the computer before servicing the power inverter board.
- Do not power on the computer unless the power inverter board cover with insulator is properly installed.
- Remove the rear bucket housing.
- Remove the four power inverter board cover screws. Use the tamper resistant screw driver, IBM part number 19K3624, to remove these screws.
- Disconnect the two end cables and the LCD cable from the power inverter board.
- Remove the two screws from the power inverter board.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved