Power supply removal - NetVista 2179, 6643
Note: Make sure the power supply voltage switch is set to the proper operating voltage; 115V or 230V.
- Disconnect the power cable.
- Remove the two base cover wings and the upper base cover from the hinge stand assembly.
- Remove the rear EMC cover assembly.
- Disconnect the hard disk drive power cable.
- Disconnect the diskette drive power cable.
- Disconnect the power supply cable from the system board.
- Remove the USB card from top the the power supply (two screws).
- Remove the cable retainer on top of the hinge stand assembly.
- Remove the power supply screws.
- Lift the power supply up and out of the chassis.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved