Hard disk drive removal - Aptiva 2193, 2194
|To remove or replace the hard disk drive: |
- Make sure to disconnect the power and signal cables from the CD-ROM drive and the diskette drive.
- Pivot the latch that secures the lower drive mounting tray.
- Slide the drive mounting tray toward the rear of the computer and remove it.
- Remove the four screws, two on each side, that hold the hard disk drive to the mounting tray.
- Pull the hard disk drive from the mounting tray to remove it.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved