Diskette drive removal - Aptiva 2193, 2194
|Removing the diskette drive |
- Disconnect the power and signal cables from the back of the diskette drive.
- Pivot the latch that secures the lower drive mounting tray.
- Slide the drive mounting tray toward the rear of the computer and remove it.
- Remove the four screws (two on each side) that hold the diskette drive to the mounting tray.
- Pull the diskette drive from the mounting tray to remove it.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved