Work more efficiently and enjoy higher throughput with this 10 Mbps PC Card featuring the Parallel Tasking technology. It uses less power than any other 10 Mbps PC Card so your battery runs longer and your notebook or handheld PC runs cooler. Windows CE drivers connect your handheld PC to the LAN. XJACK connector lets you access your LAN without carrying extra cables.
- Parallel Tasking Technology for faster throughput.
- Lowers power consumption extends the time between battery charges and delivers, cool reliable notebook operation.
- Full Duplex Operation (Increases your PC Cards throughput by simultaneously sending and receiving data.)
- 3Com tested for compatibility in all notebook PCs that meet the industry Type II PC Card standard.
- Intelligent Auto Install (Installs your PC Card and network drivers in a matter of minutes.)
- DynamicAccess Software Support (Makes your 10Mbps LAN PC Card an active part of the network for better network performance and easier management.)
- Low power consumption (Extends the time between battery charges and delivers cool, reliable notebook operation.)
- Hot Swapping (Switch PC Cards without rebooting or exiting Windows.)
- XJack 10BT LAN Connector for convenience, reliability and durability.
Product not warranted. Warranty is provided by the original manufacturer.
One box containing:
- Bulk packaged 100 Units/Container
Product marketing and FRU part number(s)
Part numbers applicable to: Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, United States
- Marketing part number: 01N0530
- FRU part number: 01N0532
Additional part numbers
- Marketing part number:
- FRU part number: 00N9779
- Applicable location(s): Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, United States
Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Latin America, United States
- Announce Date: 6/10/1999
- Planned Availability Date: 7/1/1999
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
- Between 0 degrees Celcius and 70 degrees Celcius
- Between 32 degrees Fahrenheit and 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating: between 10% and 90%
3Com tested to be compatible with the leading operating systems and notebooks that are compliant with the Type II PC Card industry standard.
Some configurations may not be supported.
Available software drivers:
- DOS ODI (16-bit client); NDIS 2.01 for DOS 5.0 or later
- LAN Manager, LAN Server, Banyan VINES, LANtastic,
- Microsoft Windows for Workgroups 3.11; NDIS 3.1 for Windows 95, Windows NT 3.5.1 (with Service Pack 5); NDIS 4.0 for Windows 95 OSR2 (version 4.00.950.B)
- Windows NT 4.0 (with Service Pack 3) Diagnostics software for Windows and DOS
- The symbol * is used to denote that the information is currently unavailable for this product.
- All dates are represented in the US English format of mm/dd/yyyy (where mm=month, dd=day, yyyy=year).
- FRU stands for Field Replacement Unit. It is the part number used for ordering service/replacement parts.
- Effective Withdrawal means that on the given date the company will have withdrawn the products from marketing. After that date, the product can not be obtained directly.