Ultrabay device removal and installation movie - ThinkPad A20m/p, A21m/p, A22m/p
Movie player help.
NOTE: This example shows a CD-ROM drive installed in the Ultrabay. Other Ultrabay devices may be installed, such as DVD drives, diskette drives, SuperDisk drive, etc. The procedure will be the same.
Text of the audio portion of the Ultrabay device removal and installation movie
To remove the CD-ROM drive:
- Slide the release until the drive handle pops out.
- Pull the drive partially out using the handle.
- Then grasp the drive with your hand and finish pulling it out of the bay.
To install the CD-ROM drive:
- Insert the drive into the bay
- Slide the handle over until the release latch locks.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please do try the following options:
1. Lenovo Assisted Search
2. Product usage and general troubleshooting tips
3. Lenovo Support Forum
4. Technical Support Call Centre
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved