At a glance
The ThinkPad Port Replicator II (74P6733) provides easy pass-through connection to peripherals on most ThinkPad X, T, R, and A Series systems. See the link in this document to view compatible systems.
- RJ11 for modem and RJ45 for 10MB, 100MB, and 1000MB ethernet pass-through support of mini-PCI card architecture
- Serial, parallel, keyboard, mouse, FDD, monitor, USB 2.0, DVI (*), line-in, line-out
- Support for optional cable lock
- Volume control via external keyboard and software utility
- System on/off button on Port Replicator
(*) Supports up to SXGA resolution
1 year Limited - customer carry-in exchange
You will receive one box containing the following items:
- ThinkPad Port Replicator II
- Availability Date: January 2003
- Discontinued, withdrawn from marketing: May 2007
Physical, environmental, and compatibility specifications as known at time of announcement
WeightHeight Width Depth
At 0 - 8000 ft Altitude:
- between 5 degrees Celsius and 35 degrees Celsius
- between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 95 degrees Fahrenheit
At 10,000 ft Altitude:
- between 5 degrees Celsius and 31.3 degrees Celsius
- between 41 degrees Fahrenheit and 88 degrees Fahrenheit
- Operating: between 8% and 95% (non-condensing)
- CSA (C-UL)
- CE (EC DoC)
- CCIB (CCC)
Click here to view which systems the ThinkPad Port Replicator II supports.
The ThinkPad Port Replicator II supports the same operating system as the system. The ThinkPad Port Replicator II does not support LINUX. USB 2.0 is not supported on Microsoft Windows 95, Window 98, Windows Me, or Windows NT. USB 1.1 is not supported on Windows 95 or Windows NT*.
* Limited support for USB keyboard and mouse only by using customized 2 driver.
Portable USB 2.0 Hard Drive with Rapid Restore, option part number 09N4211, is not supported on the ThinkPad Port Replicator II.
Approximately 5 minutes.