Locations overview movie - ThinkPad T20, T21, T22, T23
Note: Features will vary between models. Some examples are:
- Various size displays
- Not all models ship with DVD drives
- Other feature differences are possible
Locations on the front of the machine
- ThinkPad Assistant, volume, and mute buttons
- Status indicators and power button
- Battery, standby mode, and Ultrabay status indicators
With the cover partially closed you can see the UltraPort connector which can be used to attach an optional UltraPort camera, provide future RF capability, and connect high-end speakers.
Also located on the display is an integrated light that illuminates the keyboard in low light environments.
Located on the right side is the Ultrabay 2000 drive that houses either a DVD or CD-ROM drive.
Locations on the back of the machine
- The security keyhole
- The I/O ports, which are the:
- External monitor
Locations on the left side of the machine
- Fan vent
- Two PC Card slots
- Two PC Card eject buttons and three additional I/O ports, which are the:
- Headphone jack
- Line-in jack, and
- The microphone
Locations on the bottom of the machine
- Docking connector
- Mini PCI Card slot access panel
- Battery pack
- DIMM access panel
ThinkPad movie index
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.
Legacy Document ID
Copyright © Lenovo 2013, all rights reserved